Teamspeak is our platform to exchange and communicate in games. On the server, we give our users a lot of freedoms. Nevertheless, certain rules must be observed
1) No Recording or anything that violates the privacy rules(except for livestreams, but you must set [live] in your name & you have to ask permission to the
people in your channel). (Recording is allowed when everyone agrees.)
2) No mute abuse.
3) Respect the admins and members!
4) Do not copy names. For example: Black Wolf 1, Blackwolf 2, etc.
5) No offensive names
6) Do not spam. (Channelhopping is also spam!)
7) Voice convertors are not allowed.
8) Only filetransfer allowed in the [Filetransfer] Channel or with permission from an Admin!
9) The channel admin has the responsibility for the channel/server.
If u have problems, contact the admin in charge.
If there is no admin you can always contact us later or make a complaint. We will listen to the both
story's and we won't take any steps until we have listen the story's from the two sides.
Only when u have good evidence you have the recording permission when someone is harrasing or spamming.
When there is an admin in the channel YOU WILL NEVER have the permission to record.
(exceptions are when the admin is AFK or not responding). It's recommended to make a complaint.
10) This page does not cover all the rules; only the basic ones.
If an admin finds an unfitting behavior he will moderate it accordingly.
11) No racism, racism will provide you an instant ban for 1-7 days.
12) No verbal abuse.
Rules about selfmade channel section:
-Do not make channels with names who are concerned with racism or verbal abuse.
-Do not make new server sections for example: Party House 1, Party House 2, Party House 3 this is not allowed if you want a new section you'll have to ask the server host (Black Wolf) no admin is allowed to add new channels or new channel sections in the already existing ones.
-Rank / Level System (in processing)